Although, for most of us, our house, represents our single – largest, financial asset, when, we go, to either, buy, or sell it, the vast majority of individuals, seem to choose, their real estate agent/ representative, in a somewhat, haphazard manner. Wouldn’t we better off, if we hired, a true, QUALITY agent, and proceeded, with the necessary degree of consideration, to make a decision, which best – served, our personal best interests? With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly examine, consider, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and represents, and why it’s a logical, meaningful, important consideration.
1. Quest; questions: Thoroughly interview, potential agents, and discover, their quest, focus, and reasoning. Only when a client asks the most relevant questions, will there be, the best potential of hiring, the individual, who will best serve your best interests!
2. Useful; unique; urge: What unique services, and value, does one agent offer, which someone else, may not, to the same degree? Are these qualities, and services, truly useful? Will the individual, you hire, urge you, to move, in the best – possible direction?
3. Attitude; aptitude; attention; articulate: A real estate transaction, and the period leading up to it, is often stressful, and thus, your agent, must possess a true, positive, can – do, attitude! This must be combined with the finest skill – set, and development of a relevant aptitude, which will best serve your needs, and bring about desirable results! Will the person, you choose, pay keen attention to you, and your needs, rather than his personal, self – interest? Hire someone, who is capable of clearly articulating, the best message, to serve your purposes!
4. Listen; learn; leading: When you interview potential agents, observe whether they listen, clearly, on what you say, rather than interrupting, and articulating some self – serving, pre – planned, message! Great representation comes from learning, what you need, and leading you, in the proper direction!
5. Integrity; ideals; ideas; imagination: The single, most important, issue, is to only hire, someone, who will consistently, maintain absolute integrity, even when it might be inconvenient! Are their ideals, based on, and aligned with, yours? Does the individual possess the level of developed, imagination, to provide the best ideas, to meet your needs, and best interests?
6. Timely; trends: The real estate agent, you hire, should understand, and utilize, the finest, relevant trends, and have the self – confidence, and ability, to proceed, with well – considered, timely actions!
7. Yes; you; yours: It must be an agent’s priority, to say, yes, to your best interests, even when it may be challenging! This person must maintain his allegiance, to you!
Hire a real estate agent, who will provide the finest QUALITY! Proceed carefully, and protect yourself, and your financial and personal assets!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
About the Author
I will deliver quality information to you to make the most informed decision on your purchase and will work hard to execute a successful and smooth transaction. Once you’re ready to tour homes, I have the expertise and resources to help you achieve all your Real Estate goals. How may I help you?